Friday, September 28, 2012

My Portable Gadget Collection

So what portable gadgets do you have ? I have a smallish collection of gadgets that I use when out and about as well as at home, I do not take all of them out all of the time it just depends what I am doing, so here are my go to gadgets sort of in the order of most use...



Galaxy SIII in pebble blue 16GB with 16GB Memory card




Plantronics Discovery 975 bluetooth headset for phone calls with my Galaxy SIII




Kindle Keyboard WiFi version with 3GB of storage




Yaesu VX-6R VHF/UHF 5watt Handheld HAM radio



Galaxy TAB 10.1 Ver 2 16GB WiFi with 32GB Memory Card


Bluetooth Keyboard/Stand/Cover for Galaxy Tab 10.1




Nokia Stereo Bluetooth Headset for music




Varta V Man 3 USB lithium battery pack to charge phone etc on the go






Pentax K100D DSLR this is in a waterproof tough case with heaps of lenses and  other stuff
including Memory Cards, Batteries, Filters, Remote's, Time lapse controller etc
Goal Zero Nomad 7 Solar panel with AA USB battery pack/charger for
solar charging  of phones and other devices





No comments:

Post a Comment